I'm Newbie in forex

ivan2125
Hi, I'm newbie in forex... My friend told me about GDMFX..
Any other brokers u guys can suggest to me?
I need more info before I start to invest. Thanks

Re: I'm Newbie in forex

bency888
hi ivan, I heard bout GDMFX in many forums, seems like forex investment is their expertise.

Re: I'm Newbie in forex

ivan2125
I have very little knowledge about forex and since my friend mentioned to me about GDMFX, I thought to give it a try.
Heard they are using MT4 platform, wonder if it is reliable?
Appreciated if you can give me some guides..

Re: I'm Newbie in forex

bency888
MT4 is a well recognized trading platform which widely used by many traders nowadays as well as brokerage companies, banks and financial companies. This is the reason why GDMFX select MT4 as their trading platform.

Re: I'm Newbie in forex

ivan2125
Thanks for the info.. Any other broker to introduce if I want to invest besides GDMFX?